Spill resistant keyboard wit a curved key placement for extra comfortable and accurate typingRead more
- Full size keyboard with ergonomically shaped keys and a curved key placement for extra comfortable and accurate typing
- Durable, spill resistant design for trouble free and long lasting performance
- Just plug-in and start, no software needed
- USB connection
Product size (HxWxD):
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Keyboard||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP||USB port|
|Name||Item number||EAN code|
|Convex Keyboard UK||17604||8713439176049|
|Convex Keyboard DE||17605||8713439176056|
|Convex Keyboard FR||17606||8713439176063|
|Convex Keyboard IT||17607||8713439176070|
|Convex Keyboard ES||17608||8713439176087|
|Convex Keyboard PT||17609||8713439176094|
|Convex Keyboard BE||17610||8713439176100|
|Convex Keyboard RU||17611||8713439176117|
|Convex Keyboard DK||17612||8713439176124|
|Convex Keyboard FI/SI||17613||8713439176131|
|Convex Keyboard CZ||17614||8713439176148|
|Convex Keyboard HU||17615||8713439176155|
|Convex Keyboard HR/SI||17616||8713439176162|
|Convex Keyboard GR||17617||8713439176179|
|Convex Keyboard TR||17618||8713439176186|
|Convex Keyboard SK||17619||8713439176193|
|Convex Keyboard CH||17620||8713439176209|
|Convex Keyboard NO||17709||8713439177091|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
Sometimes letters are missing when typing.
Clean your keyboard from dust and crumbles.
My Trust product is not working.
Where can I get Trust driver/software for Windows 8?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product