Nanou Wireless Micro Mouse - pink
Wireless Optical Micro Mouse - pink
Wireless optical mini mouse with in-mouse storable micro receiverRead more
- Compact wireless optical mouse with in-mouse storable micro receiver and high 1000 DPI resolution
- 2.4 GHz technology for smooth movement and 8 meter range
- Ultra small USB receiver: Plug it in once and never take it out again
- Compact design takes up limited space in notebook bags
- Just plug-in and start: no driver needed
- Suitable for both right and left hand users
Product size (HxWxD):
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Wireless mouse||USB micro receiver||2x AAA batteries||User’s guide|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP||Intel-based Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher||USB port|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I configure my mouse buttons for left/right handed usage?
Is it required to turn off the product to save power?
The mouse arrow shakes, moves strangely or does not move at all.
Try using the mouse on a different surface or use a mousepad.
Clean the sensor on the bottom of the mouse with a dry cloth.
Improve wireless performance. See wireless troubleshooting page
My Trust product is not working.
Where can I get Trust driver/software for Windows 8?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product