Camiva Multimedia Keyboard
Spill resistant multimedia keyboard with USB and PS/2 connectionsRead more
- Multimedia keyboard
- 19 media keys
- Spill resistant
- USB and PS2/connection
Product size (HxWxD):
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Keyboard||USB to PS/2 converter||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP||USB or PS/2 keyboard port|
|Name||Item number||EAN code|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard HR||16136||8713439161366|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard ND||17845||8713439178456|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard DE||16088||8713439160888|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard ES||16089||8713439160895|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard FR||16090||8713439160901|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard IT||16091||8713439160918|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard UK||16092||8713439160925|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard BE||16093||8713439160932|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard PT||16094||8713439160949|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard DK||16095||8713439160956|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard NO||16096||8713439160963|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard FI||16097||8713439160970|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard SE||16098||8713439160987|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard CZ||16099||8713439160994|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard HU||16100||8713439161007|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard RU||16101||8713439161014|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard GR||16102||8713439161021|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard SI||16103||8713439161038|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard TR||16104||8713439161045|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard BR||16107||8713439161076|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard SK||16108||8713439161083|
|Camiva MultiMedia Keyboard BR||18136||8713439181364|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
Sometimes letters are missing when typing.
Clean your keyboard from dust and crumbles.
My Trust product is not working.
Where can I get Trust driver/software for Windows 8?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product