Bluetooth 2.0 EDR USB Adapter BT-2210Tp
Compact USB adapter to add Bluetooth 2.0 ® wireless technology to your notebook or desktop computerRead more
- Compact USB adapter to add Bluetooth 2.0 ® wireless technology to your notebook or desktop computer
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) technology: up to 3 times higher data transfer rate then standard Bluetooth
- Wireless range of up to 100 meters
- Enhanced wireless audio quality and reduced power consumption
- Create a wireless connection between your notebook and other Bluetooth devices such as computers, headsets, mobile phones, PDA's and printers
- Also works with previous Bluetooth versions
- Includes USB extension cable
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||USB device with Bluetooth wireless technology including cap||USB extension cable||CD-ROM with drivers, software and user's manual||Multi language user's manual|
|Minimum requirements||Pentium 200 MMX CPU||Free USB port||32 MB of system memory||30 MB free hard disk space||CD-ROM drive||Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2000||Other device with Bluetooth wireless technology for communication and possible special drivers for it|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
The device asks for password/key. What do I need to type here?
When connecting your computer with a Mobile Phone: type in the same password on the computer and Phone. (you can make up your own password)
When connecting your computer with Headset, Mouse or other devices: Refer to the manual of the device to find the password. (Usually the password is: 0000, 1111 or 1234)
I have problems transferring files or listening to music on a Bluetooth headset.
Make sure the phone/headset is located close to your computer.
Make sure you are not transferring files and using a Bluetooth headset at the same time.
I get an error when trying to connect to a Bluetooth device.
"Bluetooth Peripheral Device not installed"
Install the Trust driver available in the download drivers section.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product